Anyone in need of a quick energy boost will love any of our Vitamin B12 injections, which provide almost instant results with effects lasting up to a week. Choose from any of our signature “ Shot Bar” menu injections and let the energy kick in to give you the strength and power you need to actively enjoy your life.
We highly recommend our monthly “Be The Best” package for anyone committed to weight loss or intensive physical training programs. Metabolism boosters, amino acids and adrenal support are truly a game changer when you are looking to modify your lifestyle and move in a healthcare direction. Sustained energy levels, quality of sleep and sharper mental focus are just a few of the benefits of weekly injections here at Infinity Medical Services.
When you feel like you need an immune boost, increase in energy, more endurance, a better night sleep or a metabolic boost just stop by. No appointment necessary.
Methionine Inositol Choline (MIC) Injections, also referred to as Lipotropic Injections, are used to help release fat throughout the body by specifically targeting its primary fatty deposits. Lipotropic, or fat burning substances include: inositol, which helps the liver remove fat; choline, which distributes cholesterol and prevents it from getting deposited in one part of the body; and methionine, which is similar to inositol, but also amplifies the combination. Vitamin B-12 is purported by practitioners and users to help accelerate metabolic processes, while creating a greater feeling of overall energy. Since lipotropics directly aid in the breakdown of fatty tissue, and are also closely related to B vitamins, when used together, they are thought to intensify each others’ effects and are usually injected together as part of the same treatment injection cycle.
How Lipotropic Injections Work
The amino acids that are injected into the body stimulate the liver into optimizing the process of metabolism. These injections boost the body’s metabolic power by providing a highly effective temporary increase of normal metabolic functions. As soon as the effect of these substances wears off, the body begins to gradually return to its normal metabolic rate. When administered in combination with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise, our lipotropic formulas can help your body to rid itself of fat, while simultaneously increasing your energy levels both via the fat released energy and the energy promoting properties of vitamin B-12. The formula used in the MIC Injection specially blends the following important ingredients:
Methionine – The “M” in MIC Injection, is an essential amino acid, which means that it is not synthesized in humans. This amino acid acts as a lipotropic agent which: assists in the breakdown of fats within the liver; helps to lower cholesterol thereby preventing excess fat buildup in the liver and throughout your body’s circulatory system; is helpful in preventing and relieving fatigue; and is useful in some cases of allergies by virtue of its ability to reduce histamine release.
One of the sulfur-containing amino acids (along with cysteine and cystine), methionine is important (essential) to many bodily functions and must be directly consumed through supplementation or methionine-containing proteins. However, by injecting methionine into your muscles you can rapidly achieve high concentrations which many researchers and physicians believe results in more effective mobilization and elimination of abnormal fatty deposits. Other reported benefits of methionine include improvement of: liver disease; skin tone and elasticity; nails; hair; and cardiovascular and muscular functions, through its role in the production of creatine. It has also been used to treat premature ejaculation, chronic depression, pancreatitis, Parkinson’s disease, and AIDS myelopathy. More specifically, clinical research has clearly demonstrated methionine’s ability to “…strongly improve the alcohol-induced histological changes in the liver. Triglyceride content of the liver was found to decrease in a dose-dependent manner with increasing methionine ingestion.
Inositol – The “I” in MIC Injection, is a B-vitamin that promotes: the health of cell structures and nerve synapses; aids in the metabolism of fats; helps reduce blood cholesterol; and participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
Also known as myo-inositol, inositol is best described as a carbocyclic polyol, which forms the basis for many signaling and secondary messenger molecules. As such, it is involved in many biological processes, including the breakdown of fats, the reduction of serum cholesterol, serotonin activity modulation, gene expression, and insulin signal transduction. It is not considered a vitamin because your body is unable to synthesize it. However, it has been shown to be helpful for the treatment of depression, panic disorder, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and fatty liver. It also important for optimal brain function. Inositol deficiency may manifest as symptoms of constipation, high cholesterol, vision problems, and hair loss. It is more effective in breaking down fat when given as an intramuscular injection.
- Choline – The “C” in MIC Injection, is an essential nutrient that helps to support the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products. Moreover, it is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular, and hepatic systems. A few specific studies have clearly demonstrated that Choline is also known to be involved in the synthesis of carnitine, cell membrane phospholipids, and the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Lastly, choline has also been shown to specifically aid with memory, and to support the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.
- Hydroxocobalamin (Vitamin B-12) – This unique form of B-12 vitamin offers a longer lasting effect than the Cyanocobalamin injection and plays a significant role in the replication of DNA, the normal functioning of the nervous system, and the formation of blood cells. The vitamin B-12 injection has been shown to provide these key benefits: boosts energy and overall metabolic rate; assists in the burning of stored body fat; detoxifies the body; increases red blood cell production; maintains a healthy liver; helps regulate sleep, mood, appetite and energy; works synergistically with other nutrients to improve health; and slows aging.
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B-12) the activated form of vitamin B12, has been used to treat some nutritional diseases and other diseases in clinic, such as Alzheimer’s disease and rheumatoid arthritis. As an auxiliary agent, it exerts neuronal protection by promoting regeneration of injured nerves and antagonizing glutamate-induced neurotoxicity studies have shown that vitamin B12 played a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system and the formation of blood. Vitamin B12 is normally involved in several metabolisms such as DNA synthesis and regulation, fatty acid synthesis, and energy production.
- L-Carnitine – Carnitine is an amino acid which is required for the transport and breakdown of body fat for the generation of metabolic energy. Studies show that oral L-Carnitine supplementation can decrease fat mass, preserve muscle during exercise, and reduce muscle fatigue. Further research over the last decade has shed new light on the importance of L-carnitine as a regulator of skeletal muscle fuel selection, which means it is needed to determine whether muscle tissue utilizes carbohydrates or fat for energy. When taken orally, L-Carnitine requires a high dose to promote fat tissue breakdown. This is because only a fraction of carnitine is absorbed during oral digestion. When administered by injection, nutrients like L-Carnitine are completely absorbed by the body.
- Vitamin B1, Thiamin, or Thiamine, enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. It is essential for glucose metabolism and it plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function.
- Vitamin B2, also called Riboflavin, is an important vitamin that also acts as an antioxidant within the body. Vitamin B2 promotes a healthy metabolism by preventing free radical damage, contributing to growth, protecting skin and eye health, helps support adrenal function, helps calm and maintain a healthy nervous system and are necessary for key metabolic processes.
- Vitamin B3, also known as Niacin, is an important nutrient. In fact, every part of your body needs it to function properly. As a supplement, Niacin may help lower cholesterol, ease arthritis and boost brain function. It plays a role in converting the food we eat into energy. It helps the body to use proteins and fats and it keeps the skin, hair, and nervous system healthy.
- Vitamin B5, also called Pantothenic Acid, is vital to living a healthy life. Like all B complex vitamins, B5 helps the body convert food into energy. It helps produce energy by breaking down fats and carbohydrates. It also promotes healthy skin, hair, eyes, and liver.
- Vitamin B6, acts as a coenzyme in the breakdown and utilization of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Vitamin B6 helps in the production of neurotransmitters, the chemicals that allow brain and nerve cells to communicate with one another, ensuring that metabolic processes such as fat and protein metabolism run smoothly, and is important for immune system function in older individuals. It can also help address a number of conditions, including nerve compression injuries (like carpal tunnel syndrome), premenstrual syndrome and some cases of depression and arthritis. Vitamin B6 is often used to treat high homocysteine levels along with Folic acid and B12. memory loss, diabetes, asthma attacks, ADHD, kidney stones, lung cancer, acne and atherosclerosis may also be treated and improved via vitamin B6 supplementation.